Thursday, July 3, 2008

Simply Marta-licious!!!!!!

Well, it's almost time for CHA Summer releases. This is always a fun and expensive time of the year!!!! Lots of the manufacturers are starting their product previews, and one of them have really grabbed my attention!!!! You gotta take a look at this stuff - it is VERY Marta-licious!

Botanicabella by Graphic 45

Just had to share that with all of you - doesn't it just make you want to create something????


Speaking of creating something. . . I wanted to show you one of the upcoming projects I will be teaching at The Creative Quest in August. It is a fun little purse album. Lots of lace and femininity in this one, with a little vintage feel to it. There are 16 (32 front & back) black pages seperated by 4 white, scalloped pages sta,ped with such headings as Memories, Together, Happiness & Time Flies. You wont want to miss ths class so sign up soon - there will only be 10 spots available.



I also wanted to share a new website I found today with you. You all know I love things with a vintage flare - and this is a very cool site for all of those kinds of things. I was hoping it was a brick and mortar store that I could visit, but when I called I found it was only an online store. But the owner was delightful on the phone and knows and loves our ladies at The creative Quest! So if you have time take a peek around her site - I think you will enjoy it.
Stampin' D" Amour

So, does anyone have any big plans for the holiday weekend? Gary and I are still unsure as what our plans are. A quiet day at home in the AC, or a BIG family BBQ outside in the 110+ degree heat? I suppose we should hurry up and make a decision!

I hope all of you have a fantastic holiday weekend. Be safe - drink lots of water and be sure to have a designated driver if you are drinking more than water. And don't forget your camera!!!!!

No comments: