Friday, July 18, 2008

RUN. . .Don't Walk to

The Creative Quest This Weekend!
Why, you ask?
Because the new Graphic 45 paper collections are in the store!!!!!

That's right, both collections and I know I just bought 45 sheets of it myself today! So it wont last long and you will deffinately want to get some of this paper. I have a million things on my "TO-DO" list right now, but all I can think of is playing with that paper.
Stay Tuned - it might tuurn into a class that you will want to take.

I hope you all have GREAT plans for the weekend - I know I am doing a little party shopping with Bryanna for Monkey's birthday party on Saturday. But other than that I think I will be locked away in my studio playing! Might as well as hot and sticky as it is here! What ever you do have fun and take your camera with you!
PS: the sample book for the "RED" class is at the store now if you want to see it.

No comments: