Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I was run out of my own house today!

That's right - Found a scorpion in my house today (AFTER it stung Zsa Zsa!). I HATE those damned things so much!!!!!! And they really scare me. So, as soon as Monkey woke up from her nap we headed out. I took her to Chick Fil A for lunch. This is Bryanna, lizzy and my favorite fast food place. And today was Monkey's first time! She loved it.


Today was full of firsts for Monkey - Today was her 1t time to get to play with balloons! Her Mommy is terrified of them. But she wasn't - she loved playing with it.

She even took the time to read stories to her monkey "Penny" from the book she got in her kids meal.


Other than the icky scorpion it was a GREAT day today!!!!

How was yours???

1 comment:

Penny said...

Sorry you were run out of your house... but what a FUN time you two had! How VERY VERY neat!! I can't believe LMV has gotten to be such a big girl... holding her menu and everything! Thanks for sharing these... and keep 'em coming!!