Friday, July 25, 2008

I Finally Finished them!

The Graphic 45 albums are both finished! I just love this paper and it is just so much fun to create with. If you haven't gotten any for yourself you need to!

So here are the two books I made. . .

Vintage Botanicals Book
The inspiration for this book was the old style specimen books and botanical sketch books. There are 5 different sections to the book, each divided with a black half page and botanical tag. There are a couple of envelopes throughout the book as well as lots of ink, stamping and tearing. I wanted a really earthy look to this book so I made it so that the pages slightly overhang the edge of the book covers. I came up with a new way to use the Bind It All machine to bind this album together that I am very pleased with. You can click on the photo to see the rest of the book.



The Beauty of Land & See Album
I made this book to house some photos I plan on taking in California in a couple of weeks. I love to take photos of the plants and the beach there and wanted an album just for them - no people in this book. There are 14 full pages (7x6.25) and 2 half pages in this book. I used the bind it all to bind the pages together but did an unexpected top flip to the pages instead. The inside cover was left plain so that I could add photos and tags to it once I get ready to fill it. There is a small acordian book on one of the beach pages that will be used for journaling. I can't waint to fill it up! You can click on this photo too so that you can see all of the pages.

Thanks for taking a peek at my latest creations - have a GREAT weekend!!!!!

No comments: