Sunday, July 27, 2008

Just Can't Stop Myself!!!!!

I just can't stay away from the new Graphic 45 papers! I made another book with it this weekend. I really must say I love this one! It is very simple but the papers and the style just make me happy. And that is what being creative is all about, right?

It's just a fun little hardbound accordion book, with several fold outs and hidden spaces. If you click on the photo you can see all of the pages and details.


I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and did something that made you smile!

1 comment:

Penny said...

OMGoodness!!!! I haven't even cared to scrap in months and months and looking at these 3 books you've just finished you've got my interest!! I love them all! Love the papers... the really cool techniques you're created and used here. You never cease to amaze me!! I will have to email you with my list of questions!! LOL!! Keep up the good work, my friend!!