Monday, July 21, 2008

I did it!!!

I told you all on Friday night - I was going to lock myself away in my studio this weekend and play with my new Graphic 45 papers - and that's exactly what I did!!!! Infact Friday night I got started and by Saturday evening I had a book made and I really like it! I have not gotten any photos of it yet because I started another one!!!! I am about half way done with No 2. As soon as I finish I will get photos taken and post them. I have Monkey here all day today and she is not a happy camper today - teething really bad - so I probably wont get to work on it today. But maybe if she takes a nice nap today I can get a little bit done?

I hope you all had a great weekend and got to create something for yourself - a book, a great photo or maybe a special memory?

SMILE - and I will see you later!

No comments: