Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Outta Sorts Today. . .

Ever have those days - you’re not sick, not really tired you just feel . . . Yuck. That is how I was today. I woke up with lots of energy and plans to get things done. By mid afternoon all of my “get-up-and-go” had got up and went! That is a really bad thing to happen when you are all alone with a very active 7 month old! But we managed to do just fine. Thank God for naps!!!! She didn’t take a long one but it was a welcomed break for this tired Grammie.



Tuesday’s I Saw God Photo


After Bryanna picked up Vittoria I realized I had not “seen God” yet for the day. I wondered how I could have missed Him? I stepped out onto the patio to check on my new calla lilies and it dawned on me that I had not taken their picture yet. This is so unlike me! So I grabbed my camera and shot just a few images. Like I said before, I was feeling “yuck” and not at all creative, but at least I got a couple of pictures of them. With nothing on TV I decided to load my calla pix onto my computer. When I did I saw God! As I looked at the images I had just captured I was filled with emotion and awe. The calla is MY flower, always has been, and when I look at them I see grace, beauty, simplicity, elegance and I see my Doodle (my Dad - another story for another day). I wonder what God was feeling the day He created the calla lily? I wonder if He realized how I would feel each time I saw them? I am sure He did, and I prefer to think He created them just for me!

Have a great “hump-day” tomorrow
M


Quote of the Day:
You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. --Maya Angelou

No comments: