Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Saturday!

Hello friends - it is late and I am sure it will no longer be Saturday when you all see this, but I wanted to be sure to pop in and post my daily "I saw God Photo". Our week long challenge is coming to close tomorrow - were any of you able to participate all week?
This has been one of the few days in recent times that my camera has not been in my hands once all day. Instead I was actually in front of the camera today - this is almost unheard of! So my photo today will be the work of another photographer.

My Mother-in-law wanted a group photo of the WHOLE family this year for her birthday and asked me a couple of months ago if I would take it. She also wanted individual family photos. I would have been happy to do this for her but I hate running into a photo with the timer going. Instead I told her I would arrange to get the whole family together at a studio to get this done. So after lots of planning and getting 26 schedules in sync I got us an appointment for today. This is no small feat I might add!


Saturday’s I Saw God Photo

So here is the whole lot of us. . . Where is God you ask? His fingerprints are everywhere in this photo. They are on the hearts and personalities of each person here. They are on the face of my Mother-in-law when you see the joy she has in having all of us together. The sheer fact that everyone showed up on time, smiled and cooperated is proof that God was here today!


This is my family’s portrait - This is the second professional photo I have gotten of us in the past 3 months. It is funny because I have been begging for a family portrait to hang on our wall for years. Until 3 months ago there has never been a family portrait with Lizzy in it - the last family portrait was taken when Bryanna was 2 years old!


Well, like I said, it’s late and tomorrow is another big day around here. I hope you all get to spend a beautiful sunny Easter Day with your family and loved ones.
M


Quote of the Day:
Creativity is a celebration of one’s grandeur, one’s sense of making anything possible.

--Joseph Zinker

No comments: