Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm back again. . .

Still tired and not myself but feeling better! I wish I had something interesting to say tonight but I have been in bed for 2 days and have watched TV and the inside of my eyelids so I haven't anything interesting to impart. . . Sorry.

Thursday's I saw God Photo

I managed a nice bubble bath tonight. Just feeling up to doing that made me feel God's pressence. It was the perfect bath - not too hot or too cool - just right. As I laid here I got to watch the sunset through the window at my tub. I got to lather myself up with my favorite vanilla body scrub. and just relax. It was a wonderful feeling.

I hope everyone else is having a great night!
M

Quote of the Day

The more curious we are, the more creative we become. --William Arthur Ward

No comments: