Thursday, March 20, 2008

I saw a differnt type of God on Wednesday. . .

For those of you that are following along with my photo challenge for this week, you are probably wondering where my Wednesday photo of God was? Well it's a day late but here it is. . .

Wednesday's I saw God Photo

Have you ever heard that expression "Praying to the porceline god"? Well, unfortunately I have been sick Since Tuesday night. Yesterday as I lay on the bathroom floor, this saying kept coming to my mind. At one point when Gary was asking me if I wanted anything I almost told him to bring me my camera so I could take this picture and have him make my post last night. But I was too sick to hold my camera in my hands. Today I am feeling better - just that weak yucky feeling you get after being so sick. I have lost almost 7 pounds since Tuesday night! Well, I am heading back to my bed for now and hopefully before the night is over I will really see God and have the energy to post a real photo.
Take care friends!!!!
Sorry about the "tongue & cheek " here - I hope I didn't offend anyone.
M

No comments: