Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wednesday Night Ramblings

Just thought I'd share a few pictures from the last couple of days. Nothing wild and exciting - just having fun with my Monkey!!!
She is finally old enough to have peanuts!!!! Her and Bapa really enjoyed their PB&J sandwiches the other day!

This is my little hula girl and BIL Greg's puppy. I cannot believe that the dog actually allowed her to carry him around, He just sat there so still. The other amazing thing is how gentle she was to the dog!

When you have no AC in the house you head outside to play in the sprinkler with the dog!!!
Monkey and I went to storytime at the new library that opened up by our house with our neighbors. I had never been to storytime before (I was way too busy for these kinds of things when my kids were growing up) and neither had Monkey. Surprisingly, it was a lot of fun for us both! They sang songs, had a story, played with some bubbles and toys as well as a couple of other activities.

There were a ton of kids there, from babies to toodlers. I think we will try to make this a weekly outing for us. After the library, us two girls went to the mall and hung out. We bought some really cool bubbles from Gymborie, a new card reader for me and a new outfit for Monkey (a really cute skirt & top with monkies all over!). It was a great day!!!!

Sadly when Gary got home I found out that his power steering went out again! He couldn't even drive it home after work. I think this is going to be an expensive month for us, with the AC and now the truck. Less than 6 months ago we put a new ($1300) power steering in his truck. Fingers crossed that it is all still under waranty!

Tomorrow I am going to the Dr for the first time in over 2 years! I HATE the Dr!!!!! Tonight I am having to fast - no pepsi or food till after my blood work. Geez, do you think I will make it??? There's nothing (more than usual - haha) wrong with me, but our new ins recquires us to go to the Dr each year and fill out a health assessment. As much as I hate to go I will do it.

I am thinking that once I am done with the Dr I will run to Joanns and pick up some fabric I want for some Christmas presents I want to make. I might even go get my hair cut off! I am thinking I need to ditch some of this stuff for the summer. What do you think??? Part of me hates to do it and the other part is excited for a change, even if it is just a small change. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how traumatized I am after the Dr. hahaha.

I hope you had a great day! See ya 'round.

No comments: