Saturday, June 13, 2009

Excited & Frustrated All At The Same Time. . .

that's how I am feeling today.
Remember at the 1st of the month I showed you the doll highchair I redid for Monkey? And I told you I would soon be starting on a cradle to Match? Well, about midnight last night I started on it. I got it all sanded and painted. Then I started the process of decopauging the G45 papers onto it. At 4:30 this morning I wasn't sure if I was happy with one of my paper selections so I put it up and went to bed. When I got up at 11am I was greeted with "Love the cradle" by my family (they were all in bed when I started it last night). With their praises I was sure my paper selection was fine and that I would be happy with it now. Nope. I tried to be since it was already on there. But the more I thought about it and looked at it, the more I knew it would always bother me. So out with teh handy sand paper to try to correct my problem. Once I got it sanded and the new paper on it I was thrilled!!!! I loved the new paper chose and I thought it just made the whole thing POP!
Sadly I am at a stand still now. I can't do anymore to it. . .I am out of paper!!!!! It is looking so cute and I am so happy with it and woudl love to give it to Monkey on Monday but I can't. I am short 3 pieces of paper! I have called all over town today and no one has it. Hopefully when my friend Judie gets back from her daughter's graduation she will have some in her stash that I can steal? If not I will have to order it online and wait for it to ship.
I can't wait to make the bedding for it too - this is going to be one colorful little doll cradle. I sure hope Monkey enjoys it!
So that is why I am excited and frustrated today.
Excited cause it is looking so cute
Frustrated because I can't finish.
What are you up to this weekend???
Doing anything fun?
Creating any treasures?
Relaxing and spending time with your family?
Whatever it is enjoy yourself!!!!!

No comments: