Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's that time of the month again!

Can you beleive I have been away from my blog for a whole month! Well, for those of you that have asked, I am fine. I did get a crazy flu bug the first part of May which put me behind on several things. It also made me cancel one of my classes and I had to reschedule it. Not everyone could get together on the same date and since it was my fault that the original class got scratched I did this class 2 weeks in a row so that no one would miss out. This ate up a little bit of time for me as well. But it was great to be with the gals 2 Friday nights in a row!

I have a few other classes that I have been preping for and some just fun personal projects. I have been keeping my hands dirty with ink and glue and having a blast! I will try to share some of them with you in the next few days, starting with this one. . .

This is a little vintage highchair I brought back from Califonia a year ago. I loved it the minute I saw it and knew I had to get it for Monkey. I also knew I would have to alter it a bit.
So this is it after I got my hands on it! Thank you Chris for the G-45 paper I was missing to finish this!


Monkey really likes it, but there is one problem. . . She wants to eat HER lunches in it too! I just can't seem to make her understand that it is only big enough for her babies.
I have recently picked up an old wooden doll cradle that I will be altering for Monkey. And I am also working on a board book for her. All of this is being done with the G45 Playtimes Past paper line. It is just so fun to work with, and really gives these toys a vintage, girly feel.
Well, I will be back soon. Be sure to check out the new class list to the right and get yourself signed up for few classes. It's a great way to get out of the heat this summer and spend some time with the girls!
Happy Monday!!!

No comments: