Sunday, March 1, 2009

Whew, Where did the time go?

I am still alive and well for those of you wondering. I have just been busy. Mostly busy in my studio and with Monkey. Today I finished a big project I have been working on (why I have been gone so long). I hope to have pictures of it to share with you all tomorrow. And it will be on display in the store on Saturday for you to see in person. I also started another fun project tonight. Eventually I need to pay some bills, do my checkbook and mop these floors. But for right now I am treating myself to some fun in my studio. Well, it's late and I must hit the sack, but I just had to make a quick post 1st. I got chastised yesterday for not posting.

Here are a few fun pictures of my Monkey from this past week. Tuesday, Gary took her swimming and then back to the house for some fun Grampa time. Aren't they just so cute together!







Enjoy your weekend and be sure to take some time out just for you!!!!

No comments: