Saturday, March 14, 2009

I thought I was so careful. . .

I got my new computer installed today. I was so careful and made sure I backed up EVERY file on my old computer before we did the big switch. Well, I did manage to back up all of my files correctly, but I lost ALL of my favorite web places! All of the blogs I read, all of my banking and bill info, all of the places I order from online, all of the great ideas I have collected along the way. I am so bummed! But on the good side, I did get my new computer up and running before my old one totally died. It was on it's last leg! Thanks Darwin for hooking me up! It is good to have a geek for a son-in-law and to have your other daughter dating a geek - they really do take good care of me!
Well I am sad and gonna try to find a few of my web destinations that I have lost. I hope you all are having a great weekend!

No comments: