Sunday, March 1, 2009

There Are New Books in My Library Today

Last night I told you I would get some pictures taken today and I also said I started one more book. Well here are the pictures for both books. Of course they are both made with the new Graphic 45 papers - don't ya just love those papers!

PIECES of ME
This is an "All About Me" book. I will be teaching this book starting in April. It will be taught on Friday nights Starting on April 10th. We will meet 1 Friday a month for 3 months. By the end of our last class your book will be totally finished and all filled out. You wont want to miss this one! Get signed up soon. You can click on the photo to take you to all of the interior pages.

The Communique Journal
Another April Class - this one is on Sat April 4th. This is a blank journal with 5 wrapped signatures and torn edge pages. It has a Japanese Stab binding and an elastic strap at the fore edge to keep all of your pages straight and neat while you carry it around with you. This is a fun technique that you will all want to learn.

So that's what's been happening in my studio this week. Hopefully soon I will be back to share some more pictures of Monkey and the other fun stuff going on. But right now I must go bake some cupcakes - been craving them for a week now. It is time to satisfy the craving! Have a great week friends!

1 comment:

Eva said...

All I can say is .... WOW!
You've done it again!