Friday, March 20, 2009

All Packed up and ready to go. . .

That's right, tonight I head out for a vacation up the coast of California with B&D and my Monkey! Two weeks ago I got a phone call from them asking if I wanted to go with them - I'm no fool and said YES! So tomorrow I will be at Sea World in San Diego with 3 of my favorite people. I have not been to Sea World in about 15 years! After Sea World we start driving up the coast, stopping at Monterey, Carmel, Hurst Castle, San Francisco and of course Alcatraz.
So, this is why I have been so absent lately. I have been trying to pack up kits for my upcoming classes, and get ready for my trip. I will be gone for 10 days and I will surely be sharing lots of photos when I get back. I hope you all have a great week while I am away.
Talk to you soon. . .
Adios!!!!

No comments: