Monday, April 14, 2008

TIC TOC. . .TIC TOC. . .

The clock is ticking and the IRS is anxiously awaiting to hear from all of us!
Are you ready?
Have you filed yet?
I finally got it done today!!!!!! I have been procastinating but knew today I HAD too get it done and I did! Now I am anxiously awaiting to hear back from them - LOL.

Along with getting my taxes done today, I did some MUCH needed housework. Seems life has been getting in my way of keeping up with my chores. While I was cleaning I managed to overflow my tub again and flooded my master bedroom and bathroom! What is my problem?!?!? I have never overflowed a tub before, and now I have done it TWICE in only 3 months! Gary has now grounded me from the tub, and quite frankly I am a bit afraid of that thing now! Oh well, it is all cleaned up and dry, and now I am very pleased knowing that almost all of the "ugly" requirements of my adult life are done for the week. Now I can sit back and relax, and enjoy my granddaughter. Who by the way, is crawling now! She is getting so big, so fast! Bryanna and I made our reservations for Monkey's 1st birthday trip today. We are taking her to the beach for her 1st birthday. I cannot wait to get pictues of my chunky Monkey running in the sand and playing in the waves.

I am sewing again and making a BIG mess in my studio! Joanns was having a big sale this weekend and I could not resist and I found some cool $1/yd fabric at Walmart this week too. So I have projects all over the place. It is good to be busy doing something I enjoy!
What are you doing today that you enjoy? I hope you are finding some time to do something just for you. Something that brings you joy!

Have a great week and I will be back!!!!!
M
Quote of the Day
"Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas."
--Donatella Versace

No comments: