Thursday, April 10, 2008

I’ve been Slummin’

WOW!!!!!! What a WONDERFUL day I have had!!!! Today Lizzy and I spent the whole day together. Mom was gracious enough to take the baby all day for me so that I could hang out with my “baby”. Sunday Lizzy asked if I would go on a photography assignment with her - of course I said yes. The two of us get so little time together anymore - there was no way I was going to miss this opportunity!

Her assignment is called “Dead Arizona” and she needed to capture anything (or anyone) that was abandoned, neglected, dead, or destroyed. So we headed to the less savory parts of town. She was shooting film (required for her class) and I of course brought my digital. Below you will find just a smattering of the images I captured today. Be sure to click on the images to see them bigger.















Well, I guess I better get to bed - tomorrow I am taking Vittoria and Bryanna to the Wild Animal park first thing in the morning. So I hope to have some fun pictures of my girls tomorrow for you.

I hope you all are having a great week so far and making some wonderful memories!!!!!!!
M


Quote of the Day:
Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”
- Aaron Siskind



1 comment:

Penny said...

Love your "slummin" shots! Lizzy is beautiful as always!! Looks like you girls had a great time!