Tuesday, April 9, 2013

May's MM Friday w/ Marta

Hey you guys - I just wanted to give you a peek at next month's (May) MM Friday project. I'm gonna try to help you get ready for the 4th of July festivities with this project. . .
 I really like primitive style art for patriotic things - this is my take on some primitive art.
 We are going to use some new products and mediums in this class - and we will even be using a bit of the constitution in our art.
It was hard to see in the 1st picture - but our Freedom Flag Canvas will be hanging from some old wire with a painted wooden bead.
I hope you will be able to join us!
 
I will be back soon to catch up on all of the other "goings on" in a day or so. I have not been feeling great and have been laying low.
Till we meet again. . . .

No comments: