Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Happy Anniversary???

Can you believe that it has been a year ago that . . .
 
MY DESKTOP CRASHED!!!!!
 
Yeppers - it has happened again!
April 14th, 2012 I posted this
and on April 15th, 2013 my desktop died again.
Luckily I did not lose my data - my hard drives are fine -
but my motherboard is dead.
But I am not too upset, all of my files are nice and safe
(although I can't access them right now)
and I have been wanting to find an old motherboard that I
could make some art out of.
Viola - I got one now!
God works in mysterious ways
(insert big cheesy smile)
 
But on a happy note - I got to spend the whole evening with my youngest
we worked on her graduation announcements and had dinner.
It took several hours, but she got them all addressed and I got them all stamped,
stuffed and sealed (licking 50 envelopes - YUCK!)
 
So that is about all the news I have for tonight 
 I just thought it was so funny that the computer decided to die on the anniversary
of its predecessor's death, and I just had to share.
I hope you guys are having a GREAT week so far!
I sure am, even with the whole computer inconvenience.
 
Enjoy the rest of your week
till we meet again. . . .

No comments: