Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I am SO Excited!

In 10 days I will be introducing my newest project. A project that I have been planning for months! A project that will take a WHOLE year to complete!! A project that I can’t wait to get started on!!! This project has been a big secret for months and only two people have gotten to see what it’s all about. I am hoping that many of you will join me on this memorable & creative endeavor.

Starting in January I will begin a hybrid scrapbooking project at The Creative Quest called "A Year in the Life" that will give you the opportunity to document all of the big and little moments that make up one year of your life. Don’t let the word “scrapbooking” scare you away; this is NOT going to be your typical 12x12 scrapbook full of embellishments and do-dads and pretty little things glued to a page. Don’t think your life is not exciting enough to do this, it is. Even if you have never scrapbooked before you can do this project.

The Creative Quest will play host to our quarterly get-togethers and even though it is a year long project, it will not be a huge commitment of your time away from home. We will get together in January, April, July and October, with one last get-together in January of 2012.

I have set up a special tab here on my blog just for this project so that you can follow along with me, keep up to date on where we are on the project and to get some tips and ideas as we go along. Another one of the reasons I am doing this on my blog is so that I won’t get too “busy” to actually work on the project. You will make me accountable.


On Friday, December 10th from 6-8pm and also on Sunday, December 12th from 1-3pm The Creative Quest and I will be hosting an open house to share all of the details of this exciting new project. Of course there won’t be a finished sample for you to see since I will be working along side you all year. But there will be lots to see and touch. I will share all of the details, outline and costs. You will get to see all of the products we will be using (and here’s a little surprise – NO Graphic 45 paper in this one!).

So, I hope you will join me on either Friday night or Sunday afternoon for some cookies, coffee, and creativity!

Toodles

No comments: