Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Countdown Begins!!!

We are just hours away from the begining of "A Year in the Life" and I can't wait!!!! I have made the first entry into our A Year in the Life tab here on my blog. I hope you will take a moment to check it out. And if your are signed up for this year long project I hope you will check back often and use it as a great refence and ancouragement to stick with it to the end.

On another note - I am trying to get my Christmas photos edited so that I can share some with you all. But I got a wild hair on Christmas night and gutted my studio! It has taken me until 7pm last night to get it back together so I have not even started editing. And today I started packing the Year in the Life Kits so I probably won't get to it until early next week. But we did have a magical holiday and I am so truly blessed to have been able to spend it with my family. I am especially blessed to have 2 little ones to share my Christmas with - there is nothing like a child to show you how to really enjoy Christmas! I hope you and your families were well and happy over the holiday weekend.
Toodles

No comments: