Friday, December 17, 2010

Lady Bugs!!!

This week I have been wasting time and totally enjoying myself at my sewing machine! Mind you there are LOTS of things that are more pressing that I SHOULD be doing, but oh well. . .
I callmy newest granddaughter Lady Bug and so I have been busily making her some new lady bug treats.

Isn't she the sweetest little lady bug you've ever seen?
So here is what I have made so far. . .

a couple of bibs and a burp cloth. . .

a tummy-time pillow with rings to hold her toys close at hand

Here it is without the toys attached

Here is a little "lovey" "Taggy" "sensory blanket" everyone calls them something different

I even made the ladybug that is attached in the center. The lining is that great minky stuff in bright red!
This is her quilt but I made it right after she was born.
Bryanna liked all of the goodies so much and since they are all staying at MY house I ended up making her a quilt and a tummy time pillow to match her nursery. I forgeot to take pictures of them before I sent them on their way.
So I am officially done sewing now until after Christmas. But I wanted to share what I have been up to.
Now it's time to clean up and start getting all of my Christmas stuff done!!!
If I don't get back before next week -
MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIENDS!!!!!

No comments: