Friday, December 10, 2010

Success!

That is what I feel tonight was!
I had my first "A Year in the Life" open house at the Creative Quest. It is a busy time of the year for everyone and parking was a nightmare in dowtown Glendale tonight, but yet 10 brave woman showed up for my presentation! I have been so excited about this project for months and have kept it under wraps for the most part until now. And now I am excited about the way my "baby" was received and can't wait for January when we can all get started on this journey together!
I wanted to share this simple collage I did for my Year in the Life album. One of the sections is called "The People that Touch My Life" so I took pictures of all of my family holding my little "Life" sign (that I shared the other day). I captured only their hands and the "Life" to symbolize that they touch my life.
If you live in the Valley and want to know more about my "A Year in the Life" project you are welcome to joing me on Sunday from 1-3pm at the Creative Quest or you can email me with questions.
I hope you all have a great weekend and feel like whatever you did today was a SUCCESS!!!
Toodles

1 comment:

~ Upallnite ~ said...

was curious if this was just for locals or can anyone join? wondering the details...
thanks
Upallnite
momneedingcalgon@yahoo.com