Monday, December 6, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!

Tomorrow is my "baby's" 22nd birthday! Where has the time gone? Happy birthday my Love - I love you more and more each day. I am so very proud of you!
This will be the first time EVER that I have not spent Lizzy's birthday with her. I am not even sure how to process that? She is now living in the dorms and has finals so she will be tied up. I probably won't even be able to catch her on the phone between her work and school schedules. So we celebrated her big day yesterday. The whole family was here for dinner and cake (and football too). It was a fun evening and she was able to blow out all of her candles in one breath even with a baby in her arms. It seems like just last week she was a baby in my arms.
Have a great
Tuesday,
Pearl Harbor Day,
LIZZY's BIRTHDAY!!!
Toodles

No comments: