Sunday, May 23, 2010

So This Was My Day. . .

Fun in the sun with those I love!
Both of my daughters, My Husband, My Granddaughter, My Son-in-law and many more!
It doesn't get much better than this!
A Dear friend that I only get to see once or twice a year. Sadly this is the only picture of us after 20+ years!

Thank you Jordyn for graduating and giving us all a reason to get together and just enjoy the day!!! Congratulations!!!
After the grad/Bday party I took the girls and their perspective boys and Monkey out to dinner. It was great FUN!!!
On my way home I stopped at QT to get a soda for the long ride home. I ran into this nice couple.
I loved their car and asked if I could take a couple photos. They were gracious and let me . . .


What a GREAT DAY!!!!
that's all
Toodles

No comments: