Thursday, May 13, 2010

YIPPEE!!!!

I am so EXCITED!!! In just 2 hours I will be headin' up the mountain to Presscott for a Teresa Collins class with my gal pal Judie! It is so great to just have a fun, creative adventure away from home and out of town even! I am taking my camera so I will try to get some pictures to share with you all later this weekend.
Tommorrow I will be teaching a class - it is "Love Notes" day at The Quest! I think it is a full class - more fun stuff to start off my weekend.
Last night I had to get a going away gift for Gary's boss and his family (they are leaving the country to do missionary work) As hard as I tried I could not find an appropriate card to go with the gift so I had to resort to making a card - GASP!!!! I have not made a card in years! I really do NOT enjoy making them. And making one for a man is even harder!!!!
But this is what I came up with - not too shabby if I do say so myself.

I hope you all are having a great day and have fun creative adventures planned for your weekend!
Toodles

No comments: