Monday, May 10, 2010

One More New Class!

After making my oval hat box I had so many requests to make it a class. I would have loved to have done that for everyone but it was too big of a project for a class. It took me a day and a half to make it myself. I also had a ton of money invested in supplies so it would have been a costly one even if it didn't have the time barrier.
But I came up with something that I think you will all like just as well.

Introducing the "Shabby Trinket Box". . .

You can click on the photo for more detailed images
This box is very similar and uses all of the same papers and techniques as the bigger box did. But with it's 6" size it is much easier for me to reproduce in a classroom setting. After the class is over you will know all of the ends and outs of making your own box and and can recreate it in any shape, size or theme. You will get a chance to make some of my pretty roses as well in this class. So if you missed out on the flower making class I taught you can at least learn this one! I even used some glitter and glimmer mist on this project. That is quite a step away from my traditionally inked up projects.
I only have 10 of these boxes available so spaces will be limited. Class will be on Saturday, July 10th - ALL DAY. So sign up fast to save your spot!

1 comment:

Coleen said...

Hi M. Had a fun stroll through your blog today. Love your box. Getting ready to do one for a swap on Swap-bot. Coleen (from Mini-books)
http://vintageterrace2.blogspot.com/