Friday, December 4, 2009

Three Days and Counting. . . .

Well, it's only a couple more days before we leave for Vegas!!!
Today Bryanna and I went shopping for some sparkley clothes for our big night out (dinner and a show). Lizzy of course has had her outfit for weeks. Bryanna and I were both successful - that is a releif since we waited till the last minute! Hopefully I will get some good pictures to share with you when we get back.
The trip and all of the goodies are my gift to Liz, the only thing she has to pay for is her gambling money. But I did want to give her a little pocket cash so I made this tonight to give her on the plane on Monday. I think it is a fun way to give a little cash.

I made her a little money book (remember the other day I showed you the Christmas ones) with 21, one dollar bills in it. Then I made her 2 rolls of "quarter candy" (2 rolls of quarters with an extra 2 quarters rolled in each for another $21 in quarters). I am putting them all in this little red glitter bag. I think it all turned out really cute. I hope she will like it. Who am I kidding. . .of course she will like it. What 21 year old girl doesn't like cash???
Well, I probably wont get back here before we leave. So I hope you all have a great weekend and week. See ya soon!

No comments: