Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Time to REBOOT!!!

So we have started a new sermon series at church called "Reboot - Restore to Original Settings"
It's only the 3rd week and I am loving it!

This is my Journaling Card from 2 weeks ago - I just finished it today. 
This is where I am finding myself these days - Spiritually dry! I have really been fighting this and have been ashamed to even say it out loud. But after hearing Pastor Ray's sermon I am no longer ashamed. Instead I am determined to pass this TEST and move on! I can find myself in so many of these symptoms and causes. But I am also finding myself living more and more in the cure.

Remember that Jesus knows EVERYTHING you are feeling and suffered EVERYTHING you have. In Matthew 27:46 I see that He knew this particular pain

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” that is, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”


I think this was to show us what to do when we feel that separation from our Heavenly Father. .
CRY OUT TO GOD!!!

Once you have tasted the Father's presence,
His absence is UNBEARABLE!!!

No comments: