Monday, February 10, 2014

YIPPEE!!!!

They are ALL finished now except for the decorative wraps!
I am so excited to have them finished and pleased that it took less than 2 weeks to do. 
The bouquet in the center and the one in the close-up is Lizzy's. The little bouquet in the background is the one for the bridal toss. 



The star shaped flowers in this picture are made out of my Mom's wedding gown - the button centers are from the sleeves of my Mom's wedding gown. The lace inside the centers of the 2-toned flowers are from my wedding gown (hard to see but it's there).

Next project - the guest book!

Speaking of books. . .  did any of you local gals get signed up for my hand painted journal class? It is coming up this Saturday at the Occasional Artist 

Well it's late - time to go to bed - I got a sick husband to take care of in the morning!
till we meet again. . . 

No comments: