Friday, February 7, 2014

Here Comes the Bride. . .

Four months from today the wedding will just be a beautiful memory! 
But until then I have lots to do to keep myself busy!!!

I have been working like a maniac on the flowers and I am happy to say that I have ALL of the flowers made! 
 And they are all separated into pans for each of the 6 bouquets

 I am working on putting the stems on each of the flowers now
 Just a close up of some of the flowers



I even have one of the bridesmaids bouquets finished. Well, all but the wrap that goes around the stems.
 It really isn't lopsided - It is just leaning inside the mason jar. 

I also got the toss bouquet done tonight. 

See that box in the picture below? Those are bandaids and trust me, I have used tons of them!!!
 I cannot believe how sore my hands are. Between the hand-sewing, hot glue gun, cutting and wire twisting my little hands are just raw. Yesterday I made 37 flowers and I had bandaids on almost every finger. Then I stabbed an unprotected finger with the needle and blood was gushing. All I could do was yell at Gary to get a towel so I could save the flower. Sadly he could not move fast enough :( 
People have asked me why I am working on this so early, and my answer is simple - I want to be able to actually use my hands on the day of Lizzy's wedding! They are so sore and ugly right now, but they still have time to heal!

Well, I hope you all have a GREAT weekend!

Till we meet again. . . 

No comments: