Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I am Overflowing Today!

That's right - Overflowing!
I am overflowing with. . .
Pride
Joy
Love
Happiness
Thankfulness
Emotion
and even Tears
Today is the day my Baby graduates from University.
Today is the day she has worked so hard for.
Today is the day she has dreamed of since she was a little girl.
Today is the day she starts a new chapter in her life.
Today is the day I get to celebrate all of this with her.
Today is the day I get to be that sappy, embarrassing Mom.
Today is the day that I will spend in pure joy and gratitude for all of the amazing things that God has given me and my family.
Today is the day that I hope and pray that all of YOU, my blog friends will be blessed as much as I have been!
Till we meet again. . .

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
James 1:17

No comments: