Tuesday, January 29, 2013

February Classes

Hey Friends - I just thought I'd take a moment to share my February classes with you and introduce you to my new "Classes Tab" on my blog. It is at the top of my blog, the 3rd tab that says "Classes" (duh). You can check here for all of my classes, photos of the project, dates, times and costs, as well as a supply list to bring with you. I hope this will be helpful for you all. At present I have my 1st quarter's class dates up and Photos for several of the classes. There is also a link to the store so you can call and sign up for the classes. (I do not personally take the sign-ups, the store handles all of that). 
Okay, let's take a look at what I have planned for February. . .
 
This first one is my Mixed Media Fridays w/ Marta project.
(I teach a monthly mixed media class on the 3rd Friday in the afternoon. It is typically a simple project that focuses on techniques or products and is typically $30)
 
This is my "Remember Clipboard"
February 15th - Friday    2-5pm  $30
This month we will be turning an ordinary Office Supply clipboard into a functional piece of art. Come and learn how to turn this shinny new clipboard into something that looks old and beautiful. Use it as a clipboard for notes and lists (it is smooth so you can actually write on it) or just hang it up as a piece of art, it works either way. 
 
Next is my "Shabby Paris  Canvas"
February 16th - Saturday   2-5pm   $40
 
 This is a backward canvas with a romantic feel (I must be feeling a little romantic for Valentine's Day) Lots of pearls and buttons on this one. I think you will really enjoy this class!
I wanted you to see the tiny pearls that are inlaid in the canvas as well as the fun texture in the background.
 
So that's what I have going on at The Occasional Artist in February. I hope you will join me for one (or both) class(es)! Be sure to check back often to see what else is coming up. I just did some supply shopping today and even had some online orders show up today!
Like I said last week, 2013 is going to be a FANTASTIC YEAR! I hope I get to spend part of it with you!!!
Till we meet again. . .

No comments: