Friday, June 22, 2012

Hot Summer Special!!!!

Hey friends, I just wanted to let you know I have a couple of extra kits that I am putting on sale for more than 50% off (+ shipping). This would be a great way to spend some of these HOT summer days! You will get to create a great project without having to do all of the cutting and gathering - just plunk yourself down and start creating!

So these are the two different kits I have for sale right now. . .

"My Life Is A Circus"
UPDATED - all 3 of the Circus kits are now sold.
 This was a $60 class and I am selling the kit for $27.50!
I have 3 of these available. You will get all of the supplies needed to complete the project (minus, adhesives, inks and stamps) as well as all of the written instructions, supply list and photos.
You can click on the photo below to see more images and info on this project.

 "Form and Function of the Industrial Strength Woman"
This was a $110.00 class and I am selling the kit for $55
 (this is less than the cost of supplies!)
I only have one of these kits available.You will get all of the supplies needed to complete the project (minus, adhesives, inks and stamps) as well as all of the written instructions, supply list and photos.




I hope you will take advantage of this summer special. If you wish to purchase any of the above kits (or any of the instructions listed on my "Kits & Instructions" tab at the top of the page) just send me an email at GArbonzobeenz1@aol.com and I will send you a Paypal invoice right away.
Have a great weekend and try to stay cool!
Till we meet again. . .


You can click on the photo below to see more images and info on this project.

No comments: