Friday, June 1, 2012

Another Canvas & Another Class

Well, you spoke and I listened - not that it was all that hard to do.
You know I have been loving making these canvases lately, and I have gotten a few  emails and requests at the store to do one as a class so here it is. . .

My Home Sweet Home canvas will be taught at The Occasional Artist on August 11th at 2pm

I think it is super cute - it is an 11x14 canvas. We will be using paints, old book pages, stamps,household items and patterned papers. We will also be using our fingers a lot, so get your manicures AFTER class not before!

 Here are some close ups of some of the details for you. I love the teeny tiny button for the door knob. (just wait till you have to sew through those tiny holes!) And the sun just looks so "happy" to me.
The actual canvas will be in the store next weekend if you want to see it in real life .
Have a GREAT weekend Friends!
Till we meet again. . .

No comments: