Thursday, June 7, 2012

Can You Stand Another Canvas???

If you can't. . .
 LOOK AWAY NOW!!!

I warned you. Here it is - yet another one. This one is not for me. It's not even for a class. This one is a gift for a dear friend that is moving away. I wanted her to have something "of me" to take with her.
 It's 12x9 and I used a new technique on this one (a photo transfer technique). I wish I could have gotten a better photo of it, but you get the idea.
The quote says "True friends are never apart, maybe in distance, but not in heart" .
I used 2 different colors of typewriter keys, some G-45 flowers & postage stamps. I also added some drywall tape for texture.
 Above you can see the black typewriter keys & G-45 flower
I even used my new metal aplha stamp set on the Tim Holtz Spinners.
I hope she will like it. And I  hope she doesn't check my blog before Saturday!
So what are you up to this week - I hope you are having FUN & doing something creative!!!
Till we meet again

No comments: