Monday, January 10, 2011

A Year In The Life Has MOVED!

That's right - I decided that this BIG of a project deserved a blog of it's own. So now you will find "A Year In The Life" HERE.
I have transfered all of the info (and added more) to this new blog. From now on I will be posting all of the updates and information to this new blog. I hope you will take a few minutes to check it out.
There are four different pages on the YITL Blog -
The Front Page - all of the updates and basic information
Quarterly Updates - a great reference for what we will be doing and when we will meeting
Layouts - I will post pictures of my finished layout and album pages here
Tutorials - Here I will post some "How-To's" for you

Please add this new blog to your favorites.
Have a GREAT WEEK Friends
Toodles

No comments: