Monday, October 25, 2010

Good Morning Bloggers! UPDATED 11/14/10

Most of you know I NEVER blog in the morning - always in the wee hours of the night, but not today! I have a special offer for my Blog friends (this again is something I never do on my blog!). After a full weekend of teaching classes I have found that I have a few extra kits left and wanted to offer them up to all of you that are not able to take my classes in person. Each kits will have all of the supplies (minus, inks, tools, adhesives & stamps) needed to make the project, a CD with full sized color & detailed images of the project and all of the step by step instructions needed to complete the project. It will also include a list of all the supplies, cut sizes, tools and embellishments needed in case you would like to make more of the same project.
So here is what I have available for you. . .
There is only 1 of the Measure of a Woman Shrine kits available
This was a $55 class and I am offering the kit at $25 + postage (US Only)
In this kit you will be building the shrine from scratch, then wall-papering it and embellishing it. It is super fun and I think you will love learning how to build the shrine for different occasions.
You can click on the photo for more detailed images of the shrine.

And there are no more of the Hallowe'en in Wonderland kits available Now
This was a $95 class and I am offering the kit at $50 + postage (US Only)
This was a VERY popular class - I had to teach it twice! You will be altering this book box and then making a mini for inside. It has a great wire and bead binding on it and lotts of interactive parts.
You can click on the photo for more detailed images of this Project.
If you are interested in any of these kits please email me at
Garbonzobeenz1@aol.com and tell me which one(s) you are interested in. Please include your name, mailing address and email address. I will send you a paypal invoice once I receive your request. Your Kit will be mailed out on the first Friday after I receive your payment.
Well, I gotta get back to Monkey and The Bug . . .
Happy Monday!
Toodles

No comments: