Wednesday, January 14, 2009

One More Thing. . .

Can you believe it - no posts for 2 weeks and then 2 posts in one night!

Well, I just had to mention that CHA is only about a week away and we will all be bombarded by new and exciting products. But the one I am REALLY looking forward to is the release of the new Graphic 45 papers. OMGoodness are they delicious! Trust me, you will be seeing some projects and classes coming out of my studio as soon as Kathie gets these into the store! If you want to check them out now click on the links below, you wont be sorry!
There are 3 new lines:
Communique
Fashionista
TransAtlantique

I got to see 7 Gypsies' new catalog today also, there are some really yummy new papers there as well. It sounds like it's gonna be an expensive 1st quarter for me!!!!!

No comments: