Monday, September 15, 2008

A Never Ending Battle!

That is what it is like trying to keep my studio clean and organized!!!!!
I am an organizing and netness freak and this is the one room that always seems to elude my efforts and my need for order. Since things are all different sizes, shapes and mediums, there is not one type of organizer that works for all things. And even with all of my labeled plastic bins and drawers, the visual clutter tends to make me a little crazy. So today I started at 11am to clean and organize again (I try to do it quarterly). Here I am at 1am, FORTEEN HOURS later and I am not even close to being done!!! I did manage to get most of my embellishment, stamp and supply drawers cleaned out and reorganized. In fact I even covered the fronts of them so that you can no longer see through the clear drawers at all of their organized, but cluttered contents. I think I like how they look, but we will know for sure when I get up in the morning if I am still happy with my efforts. Hopefully I will get this all finished this week and maybe I will post some photos of my studio?
Well, I am heading to bed - I have Monkey in the morning! I hope you all had a terrific weekend and spent your time with people you love, doing things that make you happy! Have a great week!!!!

No comments: