Saturday, September 7, 2013

I LOVE Kobey's!!!!!!!

Gary and I are on Coronado Island right now and today we took our traditional drive over the bridge to Kobey's Swapmeet in San Diego to do some shopping. Several years back Gary "forced me" to go (I hated swapmeets) and I ended up loving it and buying a ton of stuff. Now when we come to SD we always plan a day to shop at Kobey's. The very first booth when we walked in the door was set up just for me! Well, not really but it felt like it. I bought $250 worth of brand new, still in the package Tim Holtz Ideology embellishments for $60!!!! I also got 3 TH stamp sets for $6 total!!! I could have left after that and felt great about my visit, but we didn't. We continued to shop and got a ton of great deals. This trip has been a shopping/crafting bonanza and I can't wait to play with all of my new toys in my studio when we get home. We have decided to stay another day and just hang out at the resort and relax.
I hope all of you are having a great time too!!!
till we meet again. . .

No comments: