Friday, September 28, 2012

What a Week. . .

I have just spent the whole day cleaning up my studio - and I do mean the whole day (with the exception of two trips to the store). It is the first day this week I have really gotten anything done. Sunday Gary and I both woke up not feeling so hot. But with in an hour or so He was REALLY SICK!!! I was only a little sick but stayed in bed (in the girls' room) all day except for when I was taking care of him. This all lasted until Wednesday - yuck! Then Thursday I spent the afternoon with Bryanna and the girls shopping. I bought myself some new art supplies I can't wait to play with! I had the big plan to play today but decided it was more important to clean up and to find room for my new toys. I was successful and hopefully this weekend I will get the time to play!
 
I hope you all had a GREAT week and got to enjoy a little creativity!
Till we meet again. . .

No comments: