Monday, September 10, 2012

I'm Excited To Share. . .

I have decided to start selling some of my artwork here on my blog.
I have been encouraged by several people to start selling some of my artwork. I have been mulling it over and just wasn't sure. I had a lot of doubts as to whether or not anyone would really be interested in "my art". But like I said, after be encouraged to give it a try I have decided what the heck! So tonight I have added a new tab to the top of my blog and another one on the right sidebar called "Original Art For Sale". I hope you will take a moment to peek and to leave me any feedback you have. Of course I also hope there will be something there that you might like to purchase as well!
 
The 5 different pieces I have put up for sale are all pieces that are meant to encourage you. They are for the most part scriptural in nature. But no matter what your belief system is I think the messages on these pieces are encouraging and relevant to us all. I will be adding more pieces soon, probably some holiday art to go along with the scriptures.
 
All of the info on the sizes, materials etc are posted with each piece as well as the title and price. But feel free to shoot me an email if you have any other questions on any of them.
 
I want to thank all of you that pushed encouraged me to give this a try!
 
Till we meet again. . .

No comments: