Friday, September 21, 2012

First MM Friday w/ Marta Class. . .

What a FUN day!!!! Today was the first class for my new once a month Friday mixed media classes. We all had a lot of fun and everyone completed their mouse trap. I just want to say a big, hearty THANK YOU to everyone that was there today!!! You really made my day!
Just about everyone that was in class today signed up for next month's MM Friday class. So we had to add another class already. That is pretty cool considering the sample has only been there a few hours. WOW, I am so honored.

Honestly Ladies, I really am honored - I am not just saying that. It makes my heart soar every time I fill a class. The idea that people find enough value in my art and my teaching that they would be willing to trade not only their money, but their time for something I have created. It truly is humbling and is such a blessing in my life. Thank you.

Okay enough sappy stuff - I hope you all have a FANTASTIC weekend and do something that really makes you joyful!
Till we meet again . . .

No comments: