Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Boo Crew

I just wanted to share with you a couple new canvases I made this week. As many of you know I don't  celebrate halloween. But now that I have Grandchildren who do, I have started at least participating in this holiday. I have actually grown to enjoy the "fun" parts of it and it is a crafting extravaganza! So this will be my first halloween class ever. . .
 
 This is a 12x12 canvas with LOTS of texture and deep fun colors. I think you will really enjoy the techniques and unexpected items on this project. This canvas also has it's own curly wire hanger to hang it from. I hope you will join me at The Occasional Artist on Saturday, October 13th at 10am for this class.
 Just some details here - cute little wire vines on corrugated stems - bloodshot googly eyes - swirly embossed letters - and look at that texture on the pumpkins. Super Fun!
 I actually made 2 of these canvases - one for each of my Daughters - one without the haunted mansion (one of the girls don't like scary things)
Have a great day friends - and thanks for stopping by
Till we meet again. . . .

No comments: