Friday, December 16, 2011

Merry Christmas To YOU!!!

Hello to all of my blog friends that have stayed with me during these past few months while I was so sick. I want to say thank you with a small gift. I will be giving the full instructions & page maps for my "12 Days of Christmas" book to anyone that emails me today before midnight - that's 12 hours from now! So send me an email with "12 Days" in the subject line and make sure I have your name and email address to send it to.
You can find my email address on the sidebar at the right at the bottom.

This special gift will end at midnight (Az time) on Dec 16, 2011.
Thank you again
and
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Merry Christmas to you & your family! so glad you are feeling and doing better!
I missed seeing all of your beautiful projects on your blog the last few months.......sure hope 2012 is a much better year for you! God Bless!