Friday, July 9, 2010

The Wait is Over!

Here is the completed Alice project that I gave you a sneak peek of the other day. . .

Click on this photo to take you to the inside to see all of the details

I am so happy with this project - just had to share it! Of course I LOVE G45 papers (who doesn't?) but I really LOVE this paper collection! Just got it in my hot little hands Wed night and had to start in on it right away. So here's the details. . . the box is one of those boxes that look like a book. It has a black book cloth "spine", bling trim, a chain & clock charm as well as a pinwheel flower with a Tim Holtz spinner.

Inside the box a little boardboard book sits. Lots of fold outs and tags inside to keep journaling or photos.

The pages are all black bookboard and bound with a wire and bead binding technique. I had WAY TOO MUCH FUN creating this guy and will be teaching it in early Oct - just in time for halloween. I hope you enjoyed looking at my newest creation and are having a GREAT day! The weekend is just around the corner - can you believe it? If you are in my Shabby Trinket Box class tomorrow (there are a couple of open spots in this class still - call the store) you will be able to see the Alice book/box in person, I will be bringing it with me.
Have a great weekend whatever you do!
Toodles

1 comment:

Coleen said...

You did such a great job on that. Thanks for sharing it with us. Nice to be reminded once in a while to come visit.
Coleen