Thursday, July 8, 2010

Just a Quickie and a Sneak Peek. . .

Hey Friends - it's 2:30am and so this is just a quick post. . . Just wanted to let everyone know I am still alive and well! Bryanna is doing excellent and baby is still on board! Thank you to everyone that kept Bryanna and the baby in your prayers - they worked!!! I can't believe we only have 18 days left till she is scheduled to arrive!!!!! I have been super busy sewing and getting things ready for the nursery and some other crafty things.
In fact - here is a little sneak peek of an upcoming class. . .


Like I said - it's just a sneak - there is LOTS MORE to this project than what I am showing here today. But even if there weren't more coming, wouldn't the combination of the newest G45 papers, Alice in Wonderland and some bling be enough??? I think it would! But keep a look out - I will be posting more soon!
I hope all of you are doing well and enjoying the summer so far. Now I must go to bed. . .
Toodles

No comments: